- Open Door of Hope exists to share the love of Jesus Christ by providing for the needs of the poor and oppressed.
- Since November of 2009 we have sought to be the hands and feet of Jesus to homeless men in Shelby County, KY. We do this by meeting basic needs such as overnight shelter, hot meals, showers, transportation, and referrals for other services. When possible, we provide assistance in finding employment for those who are able and willing to work. We also meet the spiritual needs of our guests by offering Bible studies and making ourselves available for one-on-one interaction. Jesus made it clear by word and deed that his followers were to have a special concern for the poor and oppressed. If you desire to serve Jesus in this way we would love to get to know you. Contact us today and see how you may be involved.
- Our needs include: Food, paper products, coffee mix, hygiene items, and anything for daily use.
- Contact info: Call Lee Bean @ (502) 552-8669.
- Open Door of Hope211 8th Street
Shelbyville, KY 40065
Hours of Operation: 7pm to 7am
Shelter Phone # (502) 647-5566.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.opendoorofhopeky.com